Gripple Factory Visit & Design Challenge
In partnership with Sheffield Design Week, Gripple are inviting visitors to see inside their award winning factory and take part in a fascinating design challenge.
Date: Tuesday 24th June
Venue: GrippleLtd, The Old West Gun Works, Savile Street East, Sheffield, S4 7UQ
Time: 2.00 pm– 4.30pm
Tickets: FREE ADMISSION
Who are Gripple
- Manufacturers of wire joining and tensioning devices www.gripple.com.
- Sold 500 million around the world
- 25th anniversary in 2014
- Winners of five Queens awards
- Twice winner of best factory awards
What have we got to offer?
- Unique entrepreneurial culture
- Employee owned
- Focus on problem solving innovation and design
- Holistic view of design
- Inspiring facility Challenge convention
What will happen at the event
- Tell you the Gripple story
- Get you to use our products and understand how good design delivers competitive advantage
- Show you around and inspire you to use some of our design cues
- Get your creative juices flowing and help us develop solutions to built environment problems
- Posing a number of build environment problems.
- Seeking solutions both on the day and online.
- Looking to put together partners to develop the most promising ideas.
- Inspire you to create an inspiring workplace and solutions.
- Understand importance of problem solving in design.
- Contribute to the development of a new product group.
To participate virtually use the Twitter name @grippleltd or hashtag #gripple challenge
The Old West
Savile Street East
0114 275 2255